Thursday, September 9, 2010

tickle fight

lindy and i had a tickle fight in the front yard today. i won.


momma and me tried my new recipe for dinner tonight -- daisy's cheesy chickenlicious rollups. they were ok, but a lot of the cheese leaked out, so we're gonna try again on saturday.

that's the finished product there in the picture. me and momma are gonna figure out a way to make the chicken seal-proof. maybe we should batter it up, fry it, put it on a stick and rename it. it didn't suck though; 'stinky-cheese' (lindy) and me split one for dinner.

i gotta go. lindy is watching jersey shore and i need some me-time on the porch.

love to all my human friends and thank you suzanne for the cook book suggestion. i'm gonna be the only famous dog-chef EVER!

p.s. i washed my paws before i cooked.

No comments: